Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm slipping into the lava

iMovie - Eragon.

Man, I kena con downloading Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. =( I thought it's those cam quality, whatever lar, I'm dying to watch it but after waiting for it overnight, damn. It's total bs inside! I can't even open it actually. Got me so excited for nothing. haha. Oh wells.

Last night, I was getting ready to sleep at 10. yes, 10. Strictly lights off. Listen to some iPod la.. But I've downloaded some podcast by Ryan Seacrest's Kiisfm. I've been listening to it all night. I couldn't sleep. I was on my bed, closing my eyes shut but I still couldn't sleep! Man, & when I look at the time, it was already 2.30!! Whatthehell!!

I think that if Miley Cyrus is a little older or if Ryan Seacrest is a little younger, they would totally be the prefect couple! They are like family friends. Very good publicity for each other. ;P

Anyways.

Oh right. I'm very embarrass to say that I'm always out dated with songs. Or maybe I just don't download it cause I don't like it the first time I listen to it.

Anyways, yesterday, I downloaded the Jonas Brother's album (ohgosh, Nick is super cute!& he has that bad boy look!). The old and new one & man! the first time I watch the music video of When You Look Me In The Eyes, I cried like a baby! Well, not like a baby la. But seriously, it's damn touching seeing all those hardcore loyal fans camping outside or doing stuff just to have a glimpse of them. tsk.

Shouldn't go school today! I was so super sleepy but I couldn't find a nice position to sleep! It was seriously dreadful! Thinking if I should be going to school tomorrow! I hate school. It's super boring! Gosh.

- I'm a weeper. I admit. I cry every time I watch something sad. Especially when it's the right sad song during a sad part, my waterworks starts streaming down. BUT, I'm a girl. So it's ohkay for me to cry all the time. haha.