Friday, August 29, 2008

gotta let the light shine on me.

iMovie - Made of Honor.

First off - Trina, HAIHS TSK TSK! haha.!!

Of all days to be going to school, we so smart picked Friday! And it's like the worst possible day to be going to school! fracks man! Waste of time! pui!

Anyways.

Played Tap tap this morning. The first thing I did first thing in the morning! Play one round then went to school. haha! I'll get bored of it eventually!

I was like bragging that I go so high so high. Smack talking.. "beat that sucker" and all. Then my bro came into the room and showed me his score! fracks! 140 thousand! That's crazy! I only manage to get half his point! But, it's because his one is revenge one that's why he get so high. He got bonus points! tsk! I'm determine to beat this score!

practice practice! haha =)

Anyhoo.

I wanna watch Dancing with the Stars this season! There's Lance Bass! I'm sure he'll do good! He's a good dancer back in his N'sync days! Then there's Kim Kardashian and Cody Linley! he's so cute! I think he's the youngest ever contestant to join.

Lance Bass & Lacey Schwimmer.

Cody Linley & Julianne Hough.

Uuh, Kim Kardashian's partner is so funny! and leng chai!

Lastly.
"These are just too small. I need bigger ones"

" COWABANGA!"