Thursday, August 7, 2008

we just need some time to connect.

iMovie - Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix.

Day Two.
The hotel changes the carpet in the lift everyday! Too bad I didn't take Sundays one.

We all slept in until quite late. We had plans to wake up early and have a nice breakfast because nothing we ate has been good. But we woke up at around 11 something. haha. The bed is just incredible!

I seriously miss the bed!!

It was raining one minute, then there's rainbow!

But still, I woke up at 9 am and munched around stuff in the room. Watched Harry Potter. I really love hotel tele with Vision Four. I just recently learn how to read the goshdamn guide book for Vision Four. haha.

Went back to sleep 10 minute before the other 2 woke up, so.. ready, steady, we go makan! Went Newton Circus for brunch. again, it wasn't very good. Then we went jalan jalan aimlessly because we already covered the whole Singapore on the first day. That is how small the island is !!
Smoke smoke smoke!

Stumbled at this sex shop place. haha. Uncle Gordon and Jessie went in, I like a stupid girl standing outside the shop only. haha!

There a fountain inside some shopping mall. the water so loud & noisy.


Oh and the funny part of my time there was, I didn't spend any money from my wallet the whole 2 days there until I bought ice-cream which costs 60 cents! haha. But ironically, I spent the most there when I bought my new camera. But seriously, I didn't spend a penny. Uncle Gordon spent 200 SGD on the first day just for food and transportation. Jessie spent 100 SGD on the second day. But I didn't spend any! HAHA.

Uuh the camera I wanted and the one I got.

Don't get fooled. This camera is not good!
This is the total opposite! =)

So, dinner was on me! We went for steamboat! All you can eat man. Everybody else at that place took plates and plates of stuff. like 4 people took the space of 8 people's seat just to put their plates! Whereas, we only took 2 serving and was goddamn full! P/S : it wasn't THAT good also.

Spend the whole evening in the room. There is seriously nothing to do there. We went to most of the famous shopping mall and also some low key ones.

Welcome to.

SHANGRI-LAAaaaa!

Welcome to the place where everybody sleeps early
and dead at night!

At night, after dinner, played around with my new camera and stuff. man, it's super damn cool! It will automatically set to micro if the words are near. Super cool !! Everything is self set. AND and, it's not pixelated!!

Can't see the words in the little box there?
no worries, zooooooom..

TADA! not pixelated at all !!

Colour not bad too!

Man, I love this camera! Bye bye old useless junk! haha.