Monday, August 18, 2008

& every time you smile, you laugh, you glow. You don't even know.

iMovie - 21.

Man, that movie is the bomb! Have to use a lot of brain juice for the first time watching it. The guy is super hot. But if you just have a glimpse, he looks Asian. Maybe it's because of his dark hair yet he's super cute! And the movie is just so nice and funny. I picked up a few things but I don't know when will the deck be hot or cold. hehe =)

Yesterday, went out for dim sum with my sister. I kena conned twice! First time was when I was ordering, wah. so nice, take only lar. Little did I know, it's an... try guessing what's it. I'll tell you guys if you don't know.
Guess what's this! Looks nice doesn't it?

Then, I wanted Chee Cheong Fun, but the little boy said don't have. So fine la. But then the other table came, sit and ordered the same thing! & they got theirs! con me betul!

Pffts! Anyways, then we went to the bakery and bought a whole lot of pastry! ahah. I took this and that only. It looks good but doesn't taste that nice. Then my sister went to buy number. I told her to get 1702 (my birthday) but she didn't. haha!! 1st price came out 1602!! WTF! So close yet so far.

After all that, went to Desa's DVD store. I wanted to get Iron Man but tiada. sheesh. But I got other movies instead & my sister got Gilmore Girl's season 7. damn expensive man! Should go Penang and get it. but the guy was like, you know - being a guy flirting with my sis. so, we bought 9 DVDs for 70 bucks AND I got 4 stamps for free. ahha! My sister just simple punch the chop only.


In just 3 hours, we spent over 100. yeap.

Then the rest of the day, watch Gilmore Girls only.

look at that puppy dog eyes!