Tuesday, August 19, 2008

you're the light that makes my darkness disappear.

iMovie - Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus : Best of Both Worlds.

YES!
The Hills are back!


Poor Lauren, trying super hard to be there for both Lo and Audrina. Why won't they just be selfless and look at the bigger picture - Lauren trying so hard to put each other in the same room. If you claim to be her best friend, you would just stop for a minute and just make her happy for once.

Lauren is so super pretty and successful at age 22 and still I think she's cursed - boyfriend wise. She's only been on dates and that doesn't last very long. Marry Stephen laa! haha =) Living the high school moments.

Anyways, anyhoos.

Everybody is saying, blogging to be more hardworking during holidays - including myself. But I think our lazy-ness comes when holidays comes. You can't blame us because holidays are meant to be spent relaxing, shopping, hangout not studying 24/7. We should be couch potatoes, sleep late , wake up late. Be in our pajamas the whole day. That's holiday!

Man, I really didn't appreciate form 1 enough. Every senior when I was a junior said that I must enjoy my form 1 and 2 life. but I was naive enough to think it would be better being a senior. Well, it's not! I rather not graduate than sitting for exams after exams tell me that I suck. I should have been a singer or some sort of important person so I don't have to sit for exams! haha.

I seriously have no reality bone in my body! All imaginations. But, eh sometimes dreams can come true!! haha. keep dreaming.

OMG. I can't wait to wake up to September 1st! All shows will be out! How am I going to study! Grey's Anatomy. Gossip Girl. One Tree Hill. House. Heroes. Ugly Betty. Entourage. fracks! Can I postpone SPM? Anyways, all I need is 3 credit. can edy la. hahaha! Or else I can sign myself up for some circus act or something. If lions can jump a fire hoop, so can I ! :p

P/S : Shia LaBeouf is super hot !