Friday, August 8, 2008

& the seventh this I hate that you do.

iMovie - Blades of Glory.

That show was on the whole time I was at Singapore but still, all 3 times, I couldn't finish watching that show.

Day 3. Last day. =(


I vaguely remember that day. I was super sad to be going home. I kept counting the hours till I had to leave Singapore and that hotel room! ='(

Went Adam's Place for breakfast. It's a huge food court. That gosh breakfast was tasty. Shared fried carrot cake and fried kuih teow with my sister. And the sugar cane was sooo nice! They even wrote on the cups - guaranteed satisfying. Or else they'll give back the money.

After breakfast, Uncle Gordon went out to meet with his friends so Jessie and I went visit MIS - Jessie's soon-to-be-going-to-school-school. The taxi cab driver was super nice. We got lost, we went to the wrong place but he only charged us until the place we got lost. and when we pinpoint the actual place, he didn't charge is for the extra don't know how many miles. It was quite far from the place we got lost.
Well, that's basically our last day there. Spent the rest of our time in the room. The room we called home for 3 days. Man, I miss the room. hahaha!

The actual room. The real room .
Guess which was our room #.
" NOoOOoO!! I don't want to leave! Moveee! "

I went there for 3 days, went to so many places, and all I miss and can remember from that holiday is how much I miss the room! LOLS. It was really a great room. Maybe I just miss the company and time spent in that room.. Fracks!

Our ride home was at 5 in the afternoon. (is 5 in the afternoon or evening?!). Anyhoo. took Odyssey home. Man, we should have took the bus to Singapore if only I had known how comfortable and nice it was! There's like a little screen in front of us, and there's loads of movies and games! Plus, there was only like 6 people on the bus home. HAHA.


Oh, not to forget, the service guy was so totally hitting on my sister! Super funny. Every time he pass by, he'll talk to my sis. "are you ohkay?" "are you cold?" "anything I can help you with" and the funniest one he was was "boleh kita jadi kawan? bolehkan, bukannya susah sangat". HAHAHA.

Reached home late at night. =(

Oh, the slick cars!

Lamborghini. another Lamborghini.
Mercedes - CLS. Another another Lamborghini. Nissan - GT R. I like this the most! Aston Martin!


- No matter how nice and comfortable hotel beds are, the one waiting for you in your bedroom is always ALWAYS the nicest, comfortable-est one of them all!