Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'll give a kiss and say goodbye.

iMovie - Snow Buddies.

I didn't want to blog today. I wanted to write something cheesy like

I'll blog about tomorrow tomorrow.

But, I'm super bored and have nothing much to do so, I'll just blog.

Firstly,
Meet James Anthony "Jim" Sturgess!


He's so so charming! Especially when he wears all those expensive suits! Thank Gosh my sis bought the DVD or else I would never have watched this movie!

Oh also! I know how to count cards edy! after watching it over and over AND there's the bonus feature teaching how to count cards on the DVD! haha. super cool. I only know the little basic stuff. =) Not like count count la. More like I understand how they do it. haha. let's try it out one day!

Anyways.
I'm so totally bored. There's nothing on the net to surf. I'm totally spaced!