Friday, August 15, 2008

a little bit longer & I'll be fine.

iMovie - Firehouse Dog.

I missed school today =(. 50 % of the times I never go to school is because I always oversleep! I always turn off my snooze too early. I really need a second clock. I keep saying that but I'm just too lazy to set one up.

Anyways, since I didn't go school, I went to my aunties house instead. Hung out there till my sis finish her classes.

My cousin seriously has a lot of nail polish. She wants to be a manicurist wor.. haha! Finally, something she's interested in cause she wasn't interested in education at all! She doesn't have the brains for it. Seriously. I'm not downtalking her. But, I'm still proud that she has the passion for something that pays. xD. good for my auntie! haha.

So, while she was painting my sister's toes, I was determined to re-arrange all her nail polish. Oh damn, I forgotten to count how many were there! Anyways. I ended up arranging everything according to the brand.

I was jobless! =D

A basket full man!

Oh gosh, this is not all.

Nope, not all either..

Oh nooo. this is not all she has!

It sure is pretty! =)

This is most of them! She has more to take to work!

Man, I'm so bored. Came home, straight away did some Chemistry man!! I'm determine to study and score for my Chem paper! I'm not good in paper 1 but I'm sure I can score paper 2 and 3. I hate the questions in paper 1. tsk!

After that, watch a little Girls Next Door. Played with my dog just to waste some time. Now I'm blogging. haha! Eh, speaking of, the Dashboard page damn not nice already.

Served Just Jared.
Imagine your perfect date. When he comes in a carriage with a beautiful white horse. Like in Ugly Betty!! =)

but better, with a Nick Jonas inside! HAHA.
I'm lame, I know I know. A 17th year old girl liking a 16th year old boy. It's not wrong to admire him and his success! HAHA.

Seriously, our generation of pop singers are kicking Justin Timberlakes', Ushers', maybe Coldplay and U2's asses! Compare their fan base! gosh. Younger generations taking over!

=)