Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy after once upon this days.

iMovie - Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

It's finally OUT! I've been waiting for it ever since March and now it's finally out !! I remember watching the first movie for the very first time. Ironic enough it was at night at Shangri-La hotel in KL. My sister was watching it then I woke up and watch the part where they bought the pants.


If I were to bring only one movie with me everywhere, it would definitely be this one. I have so many movie for so many different situation. I would always watch Serendipity before going Penang. Devil wears Prada if I get bored of others. HAHA.

Anyways.

I was talking to Zhee Yi yesterday about those facial hair I like on guys. But I didn't know how to describe, I think I told her something about hair, but not hair, more like fur and stuff. I love talking to her. I miss talking to her. We talked all day long. Just sat there, face to face and just talked. Anyways, then Zhee, I don't think you get the idea right, so here it is. I like the facial hair like this!

Barry Watson - Samantha Who?
he's super duper cute! Looks a little like
Ryan Seacrest + Josh Duhamel.

NOT like that!
Keanu Reaves.

I watched too much of The Guardian. Now I think Ashton Kutcher is super cute! haha.

Demi Moore is one hell lucky girl! haha. from Bruce Wills to Ashton. She's not young either! tsk.

Like father..Like son..Romeo Beckham

Random post. hehe. I'm bored.