Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I gave my all for you, now my heart's in two.

iMovie - Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

I think this movie is a little dumb dumb lo. Compared to all the previous ones. But I didn't even watch the previous ones. haha. Just a little glimpse when my uncle was watching it. I always known him as the guy with that whip. wooopah!

Shia LaBeouf is growing up handsomely, beautifully, sexily.. haha! The bad boy. me likey! xD

I totally forgotten to post this up.
Happy Birthday Lauren & Jackson.

Mummy's birthday 04' @ Shangri-La.

Last year trip to penang.
Cannnot see me. =(

It's so hard to find a picture to post. Cause it's all taken a very long time ago. And there ain't much of all-of-us-pictures to choose from.

Ohgosh, seriously, the voice of Pn.Liew teaching can really put me to sleep! I slept so soundly during her class. I even thought I was dreaming about tennis balls flying around. Turns out, it wasn't a dream. Jun Cheng sent one flying across my face when I was asleep! haha. Today wasn't as dreadful as yesterday. thank gosh.

After recess, everybody was talking about NS, then before you know it, everybody was on their phones texting PKLN and all. Man, you should really take a picture of my face when I got my text. I should re-act it and take a picture. It's not so bad guys. Give it a try! HAHA. Unless you die or something. haha.

I really have to start studying or do something. haha! Lazy bum don't even care about SPM.

Jean : "SPM is just another phase in my life. Cruise pass it onlyyy. haha!"

Anyways, anyways.

I was so very jobless, and somehow attached to Jonas Brothers songs. I know. I'm ridiculous. I'm super lame for liking their songs. But I think that their lyrics are like very meaningful and nice. It's like they're writing about themselves and what they're going through. Especially S.O.S. I wanna know who are they writing about. Cause from what I know, it was Nick who wrote it and well, Nick (super cute!) was with Miley according to the recent gossips. haha.

They are so cute together laa. I like Miley. haha! Team miley here. I'm so childish!

*// edited minutes minutes later.

I think I'm going haywire! I seriously do think so! I have no idea what the hell is wrong with me. I'm seriously going all moo inside.

I was like super happy and all when I got chosen for NS. *yes, I got chosen. But I was super happy and just joking around with it. Everybody really didn't believe me when they asked if I got chosen because I was all happy and stuff.

Anyways, what I'm saying is, I also cry easily this days. just listening to sad songs about artist's emo lyrics also can cry!

someone is spiking my drinks! Next time, I'll like, do something crazy and cry about it or do something sad and laugh about it.

xD
=(
;P
:'(
=)