Thursday, August 14, 2008

I remember when we kissed.

iMovie - Teen Choice Awards 2008.

Decides to ditch school - like always. School has been pretty boring this whole week. Oh, except when during BM lesson, teacher asked some boys to go up and dance. And it was super funny! Paul did something & then he's face went all red when he thought Jia Wen was looking at him. haha!
Besides that, everything was pretty much dull.

Anyways. Zhee, Trina & Cyrstal came over to study. Of course, Zhee was the earliest to arrive. A while later, she asks me.

Zhee : what is there to eat.
Jean : nothing. Later order MickeyDee's la.
Zhee : Luckily I ate before coming here.

What la you, Zhee. No different from Julian. tsk tsk.

Anyhoo.

Before Trina came, I was just saying to Zhee. Eh, imagine Trina jumping down from that truck (the Alam Flora truck was right outside my house) and just popping up from the window. haha. We had a laugh, then just that minute, Trina appear outside my house. haha! It was seriously a funny moment between me and Zhee.

We started studying math - me & Crystal. a very productive day! haha. After the other two went home, me & Crystal did more exercise. The questions we like. Eh, at least we would be better than before. haha.

study what you tell me. tsk.

Crystal was using my whittie
& I wanted to use too,

soI used a mirror instead. ;P

Got a phone call that made my day! I love it when Laila calls just to say whats up and everything. But, I always feel so bad that she always calls. I have to start calling her more often!

Don't you get the feeling like, you haven't see someone or something for so long, and when you see it, you feel like the whole world stops just so we could meet up again? Every time when she comes back for holiday, I feel like that. I feel so happy and I would give the world just to see her for a longer time.

You'll get it when you have a best friend that you can't see everyday.

iTunes : Goodbye - Miley Cyrus.
This song is so touching, it can also make you cry if you can relate!

I can honestly say you've been on my mind
since I woke up today, up today
I look at your photograph all the time
These memories come back to life
And I don't mind

(chorus)
I remember when we kissed
I still feel it on my lips
The time that you danced with me
With no music playing
I remember the simple things
I remember til I cry
But the one thing I wish I'd forget
The memory I wanna forget
Is goodbye

I woke up this morning
And played our song
And through my tears I sang along
I picked up the phone and then put it down
Cause I know I'm wasting my time
And I don't mind