Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Time pass us by, direction unknown.

iMovie - Monster Inc.

I'm officially a sleeping pig!! Wake up damn late this days! I'm getting good sleeps all the time! ;P

went for Francis's exam! That guy looking after us looks so familiar. Saw him in some one's blog or something. I totally blank out! After DAYS of not studying or writing, I seriously simply do only. Oh wells.

Then, Choo took me go 'long kai' xD. Had dinner with him and Whey Jinn at Kim Gary then went pick Crystal! Weee, so nice sit in the car! HAHA.

Gotta wash cars tomorrow! Then more tuition! sheesh. I wanna go see Elyza Wong and Laila Maria! Shafique is having a 2 Hormat reunion! I laughed like mad. heee!

Was suppose to meet up with Ely yesterday but something came up, then was suppose to meet up with her again tonight but that didn't happen again. We're like a forbidden couple can't see each other!

Thinking about those days when we hang out in each other's house for the whole holiday. Eating craps we make. Tomato rice and egg! eek! Those days.

Anyways. I'm sure we can find the time! =)

Let's Recap! haha

* pictures removed cause the other girl in picture doesn't like it. sheesh *

2007 - BBQ party.


We've been through many ups & downs, tears & joys, and still we're strong!
Loveeee you!