Saturday, June 7, 2008

her heart is breaking infront of me.

iMovie - UnderDog.

Re-watching One Tree Hill season 1. They grown up so much!! Brooke used to be a bitch in season 1 and now she's so famous and so responsible and so successful. Nathan was cuter in season 1 - I think. I miss Whitey and Karen now.

he looks so cute and innocent and vulnerable!

Uuh, and every season finale, Dan dies or gets killed or gets a heart attack!

season 1 - heart attack at the beach house
season 2 - fire burn at the dealership place
season 3 - did he almost die? I don't remember.. ;P
season 4 - tried to kill himself in juvie
season 5 - ..... no spoilers for peeps who haven't watch....

Anyways.

watched French Open last night! FedEx is loosing it!! He's like so weak edy ! I'm liking Novak Djokovic now. FedEx almost didn't make it into the finals. Luckily, he beat don't know who 6-2, 5-7, 6-3, 7-5. How close is that !!

Man, Nadal kicked Novak's ass!! Finals - FedEx vs Nadal. Winner's gonna be Nadal. Hands down! It'll be a miracle if FedEx wins! Seriously!!

I sat in front of the comp the whole day playing JoJo's Fashion Show. haha!! My mum bought this CD with all the kiddies game so I played that. Played Flo's Diner Dash too! It's so cool! There's Flo's Hometown Hero now. I used to play Flo's On The Go.

Ohhkay, till then. drive safe!