Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby.

iSeries - Lipstick Jungle.

hehe! Thanks Hui En for your hard drive! I stole everything inside! I can't believe you watch Big Bang Theory! I no likey.

Anyways, just finish watching the whole season of Lipstick Jungle! Although the first few episodes were obnoxious but the last few was just nice! ;D

It's like Sex in The City to me but with only 3 best friends.

OH.MY.GAWD!

I was watching Wimbledon ( I usually watch after the 3rd round ) and I've noticed that Novak Djokovic isn't in!! WHy he kena kicked in the butt so fast !!

RIGHT now FedEx is up against Hewitt!! uuhh, match point! FedEx for the win!! =) Current world champion vs previous world champion! So exciting.
Last time when I was much younger I thought that Lleyton Hewitt was Jennifer Love Hewitt's husband. haha.

Anyways.

Now I'm bored. Off to bedd! nights!