Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I swore I would change the world.

iMovie - All You Got.

Woke up VERY early in the morning to go wash cars all around Hartamas. It was quite fun actually. I was sweating not because of washing cars but because of the hot hot sun! It was so hot! I rapped it up before 1 but the rest did it till 4. Touche!

Everyone came in my house for awhile to get away from the blazing hot sun. It was seriously hotter somehow, I have no idea why. heehe.

Well, after my chemistry tuition, Ely came to pick me up and we headed to Mid Valley. We were stuck in the jam for more than an hour. Then, ate Sushi King for dinner. We really can eat alot! haaha. We sat there for hours just chit-chatting away and eating.
greedy Ely!

It's taller than the cable thingy. ;P

We sat there for quite sometime, then after I dropped by Converse to see if the sneakers I wanted was in stock! And it was!! But Ely mummie didn't let me buy! She said I look like a clownn! sheesh! One side was bigger than the other because it was a display shoe so I didn't buy.

I was locked outside my house after Ely dropped me home. I had to wait for my mum to come back so I was sitting outside stoning. Then, my good boy Zephyr came to teman me. haha! No seriously, it's his bedtime and he's such a pig. He came out of his cage and sat beside of me. It was very Lassie moment! <3

Imagine the boy is me and the dog is Zephyr!
It was so the same moment!

AND.

Happy Birthday Francis!