Monday, June 16, 2008

cause you won't let go anything you hold.

iMovie - Bewitched.

Yesterday.

Watched a few episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians' and Breakfast at Tiffany's before going over to Ely's place for the day.

When I reached, Siti was already there. We're gonna help Ely paint her walls! It's pink now! I still can't see Ely sleeping in a pink room. Not her colour. Anyways, after awhile Siti wanted to go to the park to play footie but I didn't want to but I was over-ruled. So to the park we head. HAHA

But there weren't footie. Siti started acting like a 5 year old kid. All hyped up, jumping and all. Siti went home shortly after that.

Went back and continue painted the other wall.

It's like a short story man. fill in the hyphens. haha!

Then around 12 something only Ely went and bath. She steamed her hair with products so we waited till around 12.30 till she washed it off. I had nothing else to do so I stand there watching her do her stuff. And it's a lot of stuff that she did with that face of hers!

Went to bed at around 1.30 but both of us can't sleep. I was just admiring the stars in her sister's room. The glow in the dark one. It was so nice! I want to put some up in my room too! Anyways, we started talking until 3 something in the morning then only went to sleep!

Today.

Damn tired la right. But I couldn't sleep in class. damn san fu. Did my account homework in class before going down for 'saving the environment' talk.

Uuh then, me, Zhee Yi and Paul started calling each other on the phone just for fun. And it was fun! heheee.

I want to bring stuff to school to do so I won't be bored all the time. sheesh.