Friday, June 20, 2008

looking for that magic rainbow on the horizon.

iMovie - Home Alone III.

Alamak, came home tiada water to shower. And I really wanted to shower cause I was so very absolutely sticky. So, mandi like don't know what like that.

I told my mummie my position in class and there I thought she'll be over the moon and stuff like that like I think every other parent would but nooooooo, she said " everybody in your class very stupid one ar? " WTH!! Why must everybody be stupid? your daughter can't be smart one ar!!

Didn't want to talk to her after calling me stupid. I'm sure if I had another parent they'll be so trilled that I didn't fail any subject and my marks are pretty solid!

I told my brother then, and he said " good work, keep it up! " So freaking better than what my mum said!! =.=

OMG! today I found out my math marks!! WOAH! 62 !!! I KNOW!! haha. shhhs, I copy most of Zhee's! =P But the graph part really helped me out a lot cause that's the only one I'm sure I know how to do!

I really really can't wait to get my hair chopped! . I have this point when my hair is at a certain length, I can't tahan it. It'll be super heavy when it's wet and it takes damn long to dry. I cut mushroom head! =P or or or the puffy bob one! HAHAh. =P