Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I can't wait to fall in <3 wiiiiith youu.

iMovie - Cruel Intentions.

It's so hard to sleep in class. It's so uncomfortable. sheesh!

I miss the pondok! I wanna sit back at the place I always sit !!!

Anyways, I likey chemistry in the lab! To actually do some experiment. not to copy down notes. It's so hard to copy notes sitting on a high chair. Pn Uma scolded me for smelling some chemicals =P but it really smells like orange. And she said whatever that smells nice in here are the most poisonous. Lesson learn!

After that, the guys at the back started to play with eggs because it was ARIF's birthday! They threw eggs on him. Then they end up putting eggs on the chair and glue and ask people to sit on it. They actually trick people to actually believe it's safe to sit. HAHA

oohkay ohkay, it rained after school right, it was drizzling then this Paul said "I hate rain", then suddenly, after he say that only, BROOOOOM! heavy rain!!

Did my good deed of the day which was sending Arnold and friends to Petronas. They didn't have to walk under the rain or the humidity. haha!! Came home and sleep! hmmm, sleeping - 2 thumbs up! =D

Happie 17th Birthday ARIF AFFANDI!