Tuesday, June 17, 2008

only you have that magic technic.

iMovie - Monster Inc.

So, last night I cleaned up my room! xD It'll be all messy again in no time. for sure.

School was quite entertaining today. with other school's over and the career day thingy again. HAHA. No need to get into much details. Just that it was quite fun.

After that, we had a debate for EST. My group and Suffian's group was first and we were like wild animals up there shouting at each other whereas Annora's group and Shafique's group was as calm as anything that's calm. HAHA. Whatever we said up there stays up there! -end.

Last period was Math. the day before we were in chapter 5 and she finished that chapter in just 1 period. And today we were in chapter 6 and we're also done with that. I say I'll give her 2 weeks to finish the whole book. This is why I suck a math.
sucky + math teacher = sucky math student.

Fast Forward. =)

I ter-slept over time. Had to rush rush to get dressed for tuition. Tuition was fun today. Didn't just stone there. hehe! I aced Francis' paper! it is something alright. I noticed all his trick questions! He's a very tricky man that guy. =P