Sunday, June 22, 2008

This isn't the first time, you left me waiting.

iMovie - No Reservations.

I woke up very very early because I was very very excited. haha!

Watched No Reservations while waiting for this girl to come! Seriously, Malaysians - not the world's most punctual peoples!

The movie is seriously nice! Something I would watch over and over and over again. The guy is so charming! =)

Anyways, the girl came at around 2 PM when she said she'll be here and 1 something and then this guy came at around 4 PM when he said he'll arrive at 3 something.

Ely was suppose to come sleep with me one but she couldn't make it ! You still owe me! So, I had to call TWO person to replace that ONE Elyza. hahaa!!

NOlar, the girl and boy came to do this BM power point thingy together. The other lazy boy in our group just have to sit there and charm the pants off Pn. Juhaini. =P

OOH! then this girl ar! She has damn itchy hands!! Come, straight away touch all my stuffs! I tell you, she'll find something my mum could never find. Not that there's something to find in my room! She couldn't stop touching my stuffs! The more she touch, the more stuffs keeps falling down and moves out of place! THEN when that boy came, he did the same thing!! Touch this touch that !!

The boy found a new best friend in my poodle! haha!!

We then really truly brain stormed! Heated discussion were on! =P After girl went home, me and boy finished the whole thing! Girl was a distraction la! =P

Oooh! then Girl was sooooo wai sek, eat KFC then eat durian, go home LAI SEE!!! wahhahaa!

Girl without pants!! FASTER! while lasted! =P

Even Coffee is a good actor dog!