Friday, June 13, 2008

keep me wishing on a wishing star.

iMovie - Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Uuh, last night my dream so scary! Then there's Brody Jenner in my dream! And a serial murderer! So scary la!

Let me tell you about it. Sit back, relax and carry on reading. =)

Me and my sister was staying in this hotel la, then she borrowed some money from this girl who stays a few floors down. Then she asked me to go give back the money to her. Fine la, I went.

On that floor, it was like a senior trip or something. The whole floor was like a collage dorm room hall you see in movies. Everyone everywhere running, throwing things, cups on the floor, etc. Then I went into her room and it was like a slumber party, so many beds.

Then suddenly everything changed, thunder and lighting strikes, the lights were off and all. It's like the first part from the movie Stay Alive! I was so freaking scared I think I shouted when I was sleeping.

Anyways, then everyone was already asleep.

P/S : Dreams don't continue from one part to another. It doesn't make sense one. So..

I was looking really hard to find of that girl. Then, I stumbled into Brody Jenner *hallelujah =P* He showed me where that girl was. That's the end of it. Gave her the money then I was on my way up.

At the lift there, the lift was coming and there was a gush of cold wind passing though. I got scared la. I so pussy of course get all nervous even in my dreams. Then the lift door opens and this blonde pretty girl was inside. I had my doubts. Is she like some killer or something. But still I went in.

Most of the floor buttons was light up, I'm guessing she was nervous or something like that, then when it came to floor 131, outside the lift some guy was humming some scary tunes. Then when the lift 'dings' I was like is this really your floor? cause so many button was pushed. The pretty girl was about to go out but came back in when she saw this guy.

He was seriously damn scary looking so I was so scared too I slip out just before the door shuts!
Then when I step out, I saw some guys like carrying something like in movies when someone dies, they cover it with white sheets. Then the girl shout.

THEN! Coffee starts licking me and I woke up!!! Thank God I woke up! So scary. Luckily I didn't wet my pants!!

End of dreams! Thanks for staying tune! Lols!! heheee.

Woke up then I went to my sister's room to watch tele. It's so cool watching Astro in a bedroom! I think it's cool. Like, you're half awake but on the tele just to see what's on.

Anyways, I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's. The very last part. =( No more repeats!! So, I'm going to download it.

Did you know the scene in Gossip Girl where Blair was dreaming and she was finding for Cat in a alley while raining is the scene from Breakfast at Tiffany's! But in the movie, she had a happily kissing ending but in GG Nate said she didn't have a cat!

Uuh then in the afternoon, my sister's tele burned!! LOLS! It's not my fault !! LOLS!