Friday, June 27, 2008

She's got that loving feeling.

iMovie - The Guardian.

I've lost the high of blogging already! It's just not as fun as it used to be.

Anyways, watched the Guardian yesterday! Man, I should have watched it earlier. I really don't like the ending! He didn't have to sacrificed himself laaa! And Ashton Kutcher is really the wrong actor to play that part! He's good in the arrogant parts but not the emotional parts.

Brother just came back a few days ago and now he's jetting off to Aussie. If only he'll stay here longer. If only it was like last year when Lauren was back too. It'll sure be hell lots of fun!

Anyhoo, went to cut my hair yesterday then went pasar malam. That pasar malam food sucks so badly! Never going back there! After that went straight to Mid Valley. We got stuck in a jam cause my sister was so 'egolistic' to listen to me.

Walked around and everywhere waiting for my brother to finish shopping. Me and my sis went everywhere! And it seems like time passed by fast, but it was seriously very very slow! And just then I remembered that it's ZEPHYRs birthday! We were suppose to get him a doggie cake from Doggie House but I totally forgotten that that day was the day!

So, I ended up at Pets Wonderland and got him a big chicken flavoured bone. I didn't think he'll get all excited to get another bone cause I always give him bones, but he was! It was chicken for god damn!

Uuh, then we went Toys R Us and got my mum a Bingo set! HAHA. Old ladies should play Bingo!
We spent the night playing it. It was a nice feeling. The whole family reunite playing games! I want pictionary!

When I have kids, I swear I'm going to have some game nights. =) And let them learn some instruments! And have a dog! And let them pick out the colours in their rooms! =P

So today, went eat Dim Sum somewhere in Uptown. Then Ely called saying she saw my brother and she's somewhere there too.

Happie Doggie Dog Day Zephyr Gordon Brown!
yes, Gordon courtesy of Uncle Gordon! =)