Friday, June 6, 2008

we live and we learn.

Updates @ Formula One.

very lazy to post about the free practices le.

Anyways, rumours are all around saying that Kimi will be retiring from F1 after his contract ends at the end of year 2009, but according to the Finn, he'll retire when he thinks that he won't miss it after and when he losses interest in racing.

Recently, Ferrari had offered Kimi 40 million a year for his next contract! FORTY MILLION EURO!! fcuks man. Kimi IS already the highest paid driver in F1. and now more money is thrown towards him? I want that money! I'll feed millions of peeps! ;P

Anyhoo.

Look at that little bugger! They're groundhogs! So cute!! Anthony Davidson ran over one last year, that poor bugger! They have first class seats to watch the race. haahaa! ;D


yeah, I'm fast! I have groundhog power!
Where's that car I was chasing?

Look at that bugger! He doesn't even have 1 horsepower!
roadkill!