Sunday, June 22, 2008

hand out the window, I'm floating on air.

Massa snatches pole from the Iceman!


Formula One French GP Results :
  • 1st - Felipe Massa ( sexy betul! ;P )
  • 2nd - Kimi Raikkonen ( I feel you man. sorry! )
  • 3rd - Jarno Trulli ( who dat !!?? hehe )
  • 4th - Heikki Kovalainen ( yay man! that's dope!)

I feel so so so so so bad for Kimi! He had the race on the palm of his hands! But he was the unlucky one who suffered an exhaust pipe malfunction. My poor dude! At least you brought it home! Better 2 DNLs than 3 DNLs right! ;P

I just knew that something will go wrong with Kimi's car. I could tell, I had an instinct! Every time the camera shifts to Kimi's car, I feel butterflies in my tummy and I skip a heart beat! Really! I'm seriously not exaggerating.

And when Massa was coming close, that's when I knew Kimi had a problem! Did I jinx it? I really hope I didn't!

Anyways, Lewis Hamilton.. lewis hamilton. From zero to zero! He couldn't do it! Only the iceman can! Only Kimi knows when it's important to let his driving do the talking!

A hole burnt in his car and yet he still manage to bring that
baby across the line!
I really hope he do not have to change his engine!