Saturday, June 14, 2008

how many words does it takes to say I'm through.

iMovie - The Notebook.

I had another dream last night. :( I don't like dreaming. especially when it's not a sweet dream.

Watched the Notebook last night. That movie will never fail to make me cry. I bet people who never cry before will cry after watching it. It makes you fell like there is such thing as true love out there.

Woke up in the afternoon and what a surprise, my mum was spring cleaning the downstairs room. Everything and anything was not in the room. Everything that belongs in that room was outside the room.

So, a good daughter than I am *halo glowing =P* cooked breakfast brunch for everyone.
After that, me and my sis started kacau-ing my mum by throwing everything that we thought was rubbish which was most of her stuffs.

Then, both of them gang up on me. Not talking to me, having their mother daughter bonding time without me :'( They are now in mum's room playing games and I'm in my own room stoning. Shred some tears for me peeps!

Whatever!

Ryan Tedder

I'm liking Ryan Tedder now! =) I have no idea why. After watching him on American Idol, I was mesmerized by him! hehee. He sings so emotionally. It's like he's connecting with the words that comes out from his mouth. Although most singers connects with their lyric, there's something special about him. haha!

Crazy edy.