Thursday, June 19, 2008

don't want this moment to ever end.

iMovie - Mr. Bean.

I woke up in time to go school but I changed my mind last minute. I rather go the whole week, but if I had to pick and choose, I'll just skip a day. =P

My poor CoffeeCup, the poor bugger tumbled down the bed when he was playing around. back fell first then he rolled like a ball, banged the door and back. Ouch*! he curled up like a ball.

Anyhoo.

Did some homework then cleaned my room AGAIN.

From this

To this.

To an even cleaner picture. All the stuffs on the table is gone!

Cleaned my technically cleaned room AGAIN, hide some stuff, dust some stuff. It's super clean to me but it won't be near the word clean in the eyes of my brother. I have no idea why is he such a clean freak!

Last year he surprised us all by coming home early and I already packed half of my stuff away but he was like " why you turn my room into a rubbish bin " But this year, I'm prepared! Bring it on Inspector Clean! =P

Do you know where your heart is?
Do you think you could find it?
Or did you trade it for something,
somewhere better just to have it?
Do you know where your love is?
Do you think that you lost it?
You felt it so strong,
But nothing turns out how you want it.