Friday, June 6, 2008

wont look back when I say goodbye

iMovie - Maid in Manhattan.

I just realize how ridiculous the lyric for 4 minutes by Madonna is.

I'm outta time and all I got is 4 minutes

You're out of time but you still have 4 minutes? HAHA. c'mon Justin!

Anyways,

Rachel woke me up from my nice nice deep sleep for lunch. We, Choo, Rachel, Arnold and Crystal went Sunway! so far right! My very first time with friends alone! I always go Subang, don't get me wrong but it's the first time with friends. See where driving can take you!

Had Italiannies for brunch! It was such a grown-up moment. haha.. It was pleasant.

After, I went home to freshen up, shower!! Was suppose to meet up with them again for dinner but I was too sleepy I went to bed at 7.

And now it's now 1.30 AM and I'm wide awake! I'm like a vampire! Sleep in the morning, out and about at night! HAHA.

It's so not fair that my sister has Astro in her room! With the decoder! She has a tele, a DVD player, a radio, a comp and a MacBook in her room! So unfair! I have in total 4 chairs in my room! My 4 chairs can't compete with her 'gadgets' !!

Sheesh!