Tuesday, July 1, 2008

peach pit

iMovie - Juno.

Saw so many so-called popular people today. After school, saw Alex Yoong or someone who really looks like him at Desa wearing the Renault shirt. After tuition, saw that Dafi dude in Nirvana.

Had the dullest day this month! haha! If you know what I mean. ;P

( top was drafter 2 days ago. )

//* edited @ July 3rd.

Yesterday I started making the thingy for Interacts' donation well. Note : it is not as easy as it looks doing paper- mache like in Art Attack! Therefore, my 'bucket of gold' concept is officially in the bin! Making something easier and it requires Michelle and Hari's artistic ability! ;P

I'll make something cute and kiddie, don't worry your pretty head Kimberley! I'm sure people who wants to donate sincerely do not give a damn on how the well looks like. =)

Uuh uuh today, I had the urge to make cute little cue cards! And pasting it on my wall! Like Wentworth Miller did on his wall in Prison Break season 1. uuh or like when the chinese series about becoming a pilot one! Issac paste all the paper on the wall then bounce the ball onto it to memorize it! Rush of adrenalineee! heehe.

If only I had a photographic memory! If only all subject is like a series or movie! For sure can remember one! Every single detail!

Anyways, Trina and Zhee Yi are sweet talking me out of sitting for Sejarah tomorrow. But I've already missed 2 papers! Tak baik la kan! But if you do not see me in school tomorrow, I'm already fully covered with sugar.

Independence Day tomorrow! 4th of July for America! According to a 'source' , out of respect to the Americans, we, Malaysians should not be taking test about our Malaysia history! So, everybody flunk Sejarah tomorrow! ;P

Food poisoning! damn you Durians!

Damn I was super duper excited when I read the news about Friends having their own movie but that's not true! They should really really have a comeback or something. not a return with different cast! No actor/actress can ever replace their work man!

I want to watch the re-runs of Home Improvements!