Wednesday, June 1, 2011

the power lines went out, & I am all alone

iMovie - Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone.

omgosh. they are so bloody young and cute in the first movie, after having watch the latest one! LOL. sho cute.

& Professor Dumbledore is so different. I wonder how many old men did they have to recast after the previous one passed. LOL. so old ma :p bad joke? I think so too. moving on.

I'll be going Taiping today :))! was suppose to go Penang too but my mums just told me that there's no room up there! sucks. I said I wanted to spend one whole day in the room filled with air cond and watch movies all day long.

I need a lazy day okay.

guess that won't be happening. instead, I'll be going to grandmums' with the baby cousin who now annoys me so much! no wonder my brother and sister gets annoyed with me sometimes.

younger ones are just more annoying and won't shut up!

he'll be staying with here until his school holiday ends in July -.- he is just too annoying. well he wasn't always that annoying, sometimes he's just funny!

Photobucket

yup, it is exactly what you're thinking. he's crazy!


Photobucket
he's trying..

Photobucket
no, not giving up..

Photobucket
look mum! I just found this rascal dog in the pound!

this will be my last post for until at least 4 days. going to a place where technology doesn't exist! thank gosh for unlimited internet access and iphones! well, not thanking for Digi cause it doesn't always FOLLOW YOUU!

I'll be tweeting heaps, so follow me there :))!


I can't wait to go Penang. soon.
when the brother & sister comes home!