Monday, June 27, 2011

well I'm not a trick you can play, I'm wired a different way.

iMovie - X-Men First Class.

It was alright. wasn't as good as the original X-Men movies. most of the talking scenes are boring, and there's A LOOT of the talking scenes. It needs more action scenes.

though I must say, James McAvoy did portray Charles Xavier perfectly. I was convinced.

The only thing they did wrong was put Professor X in the wheelchair. if you remember the X-Men Last Standing movie, you'll notice that Professor X and Magneto was walking into Jean's house, all old and bold.

so, question is, how could Professor X be in a wheel chair so young, yet went into Jean's house walking, old and wrinkly?

My brother is gunning for a record here. he has been going to cinemas, watching a movie each & every day since he came home.

*oops. I drafted it for 2 days and did not publish it. HAHAA.
so, continue!

I'm watching HIMYM season 1 and Girls Next Door simultaneously! hahaa. when I feel like watching em girls, I watch Girls Next Door. man, I thought Hef should have married Holly! I love Kendra! she's crazy wild and fun.

anyways. ooh right yes. I've been photo booth-ing a lot :p my new shyte application :p hahaa.

imma bombard you guys with pictures.

Photobucket
with CoffeeCup. he would not stop moving around.
it's so hard taking picture with my dogs!

Photobucket
my grandmother :)
she wasn't ready, but she also didn't want to take pictures.

Photobucket
@jesiquah. she's silly.

Photobucket
Lauren got me a small Harry Potter wand from Hong Kong.
last time to get HP merchandises peeps!

Photobucket
*riddikulus!
yes I made my sissy look ridiculous :pp!

Photobucket
guess who's back? back again.
Lauren's back! tell your friends.

Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHA. Sam got himself a dummy book!
I laughed so hard.


Sissy & Sam went to visit Uncle Gordon at KK. I should have went along. they kept calling me all day and night telling me what they're doing, tweeting me pictures and stuff. I'm so jealous. I want to be Jeanette-La again.

maybe for my next holiday :))

Jackson & Lauren are also out today. they went on a day trip to Melaka. so I had the house all to myself, and mums of course. back to the old times. bring back the noise!

so since nobody but us were home, me & mumsie went shopping :))! what girls do best. my mother is the real shopaholic man. pure and proud to be. she's insane! luckily I didn't take after her :p

HAHAHA. too late.