Monday, May 30, 2011

can you pay my bills, then maybe we could chill

iSeries - House season 7.

Going to watch it now :))! oh House.

Just got back from the book sale that was in HSC. another one of Times book clearance. Didn't get much this time around. Just bought Last Night in Chateau Marmout. I've read Devil Wears Prada & Chasing Harry Winston. another 2 more of Lauren's books added to my basket :))!

So, spent another 100 bucks in 2 hours today. not good. I need to go to the bank. oh money, I have sinned :p The bank is my church! LOL. it must go in and not come out.

Having holidays is so not good for my wallet and the money inside it. I've spend almost 300 bucks in 2 days, having been out shopping with Elyza after my final paper.

Unfortunately, there's still a few things I'm dying to purchase. so I'm just gonna suck it up & stop saving. HAHAHAA.

Trust me, I'm nothing compared to my mother, but that doesn't mean I'm a saint! LOL. however, thank gosh I'm not like Minnie and always say "MINE, MINE" :p

hmm, while I'm on the topic of spending, bought some Wonka candy products! usually I'll always only lust on buying em but not actually getting em cause there are hell expensive. I mean 9 bucks for candy? really?

this time, I was lucky. I saw it near the counter and its half off! of course I went a little crazy and bought it without thinking.

The last time I bought it, was the BottleCaps one and I was standing at that aisle for like forever to decided if I should get it, this time, I just grabbed it! It was 4 bucks, half off! I'm be dumb to not get it, right?

Photobucket
no more Willy Wonka stuffs for me, forever!

Photobucket
didn't like the cherry BottleCaps - tastes like medicine.

Photobucket
Gobstopper! me loves Gobsmackers :DD
I like the green ones! watermelon.



commencing HOUSE MD!
ohyeah.