Friday, June 17, 2011

this one is for the boys with the boomin system

iMovie - Blue Crush 2.

this bloody movie brought tears to my eyes. Surfing was a big part of the movie but the major stopper was the journey. it's sweet and I just love it.

couldn't compare it to the first one cause I watched the second one first. though I've watched the first movie too after the second one :p

I loved it. great movie :)

homgosh. Last night I dreamt that there's a big rat underneath my bed, so I thought of letting Zephyr into my room to chase it away, but then the rat jumped into my face! that's when I woke up screaming. lol.

the rat was hugee! and it's leap to my face was like some flying squirrel.

so. sissy came home today :) a week early, might I add. Her surprise phailed cause my auntie clued me in accidentally.

Aunt called me up early being all weird. that's when my ears pointed up and I smelled something fishy.

& my instinct was right.

sissy came knocking at the door proving my curiosity. ooh trust me, I was wondering why my aunt was being all weirded out and cryptic. did a little investigation of my own. tracked sissy's twitter feed and facebook and stuff. HAHA.

oh whatever. a week more to spend with my sissyy :))!
& I get to enjoy all myy yummy treats a week early :p

Photobucket
DORKS!

Photobucket
from nada Wonka sweets to TADA wonka sweets!!

Photobucket
I'm gonna slip into a sugar coma if I do keep em all to myself.

Photobucket
jwelly bweans :)) I loves.

after her pitstop at home. she went out. I went hang 10 with Crystal & Vivian. all the gossip feeds me full :)! girl talk. hahaa.

*picture after @crystalcwc works her magic :)

came home and hang 10 with sissy before picking mums up from KL Central. since sissy couldn't surprise me, she surprised mums instead.

my mommy so funny. she was wondering "who the hell is that crazy girl running towards me with her arms wide open" before sissy was close enough for mums to recognized its her own daughter. haha.

now we've gotta wait for Jackson & Lauren to come home and start PARTYY!