Tuesday, June 14, 2011

as its winding down to zero, I am yours like a hero

iReality - Audrina.

yes, Audrina Patridge from The Hills has her own reality. it's all about her family. boring la. but I don't know why I like realities, all the drama :))!

keeps me going :p

bummer that Lauren's reality show did not get picked up. I'm sure there's plenty more of people that would watch Lauren Conrad.

today seems so short. it's so fast night fall. woke up at around 7am cause I couldn't sleep & Maroon 5's No Curtain Call song was in my head.

I was probably singing it aloud whilst still asleep. haha. probably.


Photobucket
I fwen the mommy back already.

planned to go out with the mumsie today. I wanted to go to Gringotts cause I found a whole big bag of slicks and knuts :p hahaaa!

if you hadn't realise, I've been rewatching the Harry Potter series again. so my HP humor must be applied somewhere.

took the time to get ready. After that mums said the air cond dude was coming over -.- so we had to wait for him, then for him to finish. meanwhile I took pictures of everything random. thinking of getting a new camera. I got mine in August of 2008.

so I must say that I've used my camera to the fullest!

however, it's still in good condition and it takes nice pictures so I'm still thinking about it. I hate the fact that I can't be spontaneous when it comes to big items. I'll have to think long & hard about getting it, make out a pro con list.

yes, I am a shopaholic when it comes to other small items but not big ones. decisions, decisions.

& if I do decide to get one, it'll probably be the Lumix GF2. I want those vintage lens system camera type. any suggestion on cameras?

well anyways, went to the Jalan Ipoh stationary before heading to ze bank. I cashed in RM 110 worth of coins I found in the storage room :D jackpot. & then at my mums office, I found RM 7 in the ticket machine. apparently someone forgotten to take their change. LOL. double jackpot :))

Photobucket
got this super sick whiteboard marker!
they're coming up with creative designs, I likey.

Had lunch at Ravi @ three2square. not nice already :( so plain and expensive. the curry no more oumph! my mumsie seems to be very popular there. heh. she probably eats there all the time without telling me.




9 days till Jack & Lauren comes home.
11 days till Jess & Sam comes home/comes for another visit.
11 days till I'm out of a room to sleep in.