Monday, June 6, 2011

I need to move on now & I need you to try cause we're out of goodbyes

iBook - Everyone Worth Knowing.

I ran out of iSeries & iMovies. LOL. haven't been watching much lately.

so my book. this is why I love series books more. it's a continue of the story in parts. Lauren Weisberger's books are almost similar and it's not that fun to read.

The stories are interesting, don't get me wrong but it feels like I'm reading the same story, only partly different. Pretty girl that thinks she's not, workaholic, has a best friend that's involved with boyfriends they don't like, has a troubled love life.. blah blah. same thing.

any series book you readers recommend? I've read the HP series, the Twilight, the Shopaholic and Lauren Conrad's trilogy.

I realised that I love Nicholas Sparks books and its all the same love stories but they way he writes just fascinates me. and never fail to touch my heart. so that's a whole different ball game :p

anyways.

After getting back from Taiping, accompanied Elyza to this animal fair thingy at MidValley & she got the cutest little thing ever!

Photobucket
there was a dog show behind us.

walked around a little before mall hoping to Ikano to get a sister for the bunny (yes, a cute little bunny!!) she already gotten. all before finding out that the bunnies in Pets Wonderland are super crazy and notty as compared the the little zen one she's gotten.

Photobucket
look at her little thumper foot.

Photobucket
I'm in love :p

Stopped by her house to settle little Maple down before going to Bangsar's pasar malam. so little things there already! what happened to all the yummy food stores? managed to get all my biscuits which was all I wanted :D

all in all, had a wonderful day :))! can't wait to go play with little silly Maple! ahh. she's just the cutest thing.

Photobucket

peace out.