Friday, June 17, 2011

love is a game you say play me & put me away

iMovie - Beastly.

watched it this morning. it was alright. Alex Pettyfer was so handsome at the beginning of the movie in all his sharp suits. Vanessa Hudgen on the other hand is so cute. I thought she was a little drunk like that, her voice was so mono-toned.

didn't really liked the ending. could have been better. after all Beauty & The Beast had a wedding at the end, right? sorry, I don't know my fairy tales. mums didn't read those much to me when I was little.

ooh, I couldn't see Neil Patrick Harris be anyone but Barney! damn. too much HIMYM.

it was kind of cool that Vivian and I were watching it together. not together, but at the same time. haa.

Finally, I didn't go out today :))! I have Aunt Flow cramps la. damn. but I'm thankful it came before my brother & sissy are back. or else it'll limit my activities!

mommy got herself a new blackberry. no, she did not buy it herself, her boss gave it to her. if she did, I don't think she'll hear the end of me. She asked if I wanted it but I don't. I didn't even show any interest when she showed me because of the whole fake iPhone thing that happened once.

Photobucket
the keypad so tiny. I couldn't press a button without pressing two at the same time.

she brought home a 'chai phone' *china iPhone and gave it to me. bloody hell give me fake stuffs. tsk. I really didn't like that.

so anyways, she was laying on my bed asking me how to do this, how to do that. sorry mums, I know nothing about blackberries.

I was searching for photos and I've noticed that I don't have any more friends group pictures after Vivian's 19th birthday dinner. Guys, we need to go out and take lots of pictures. I desperately need them to remember your faces cause I can't, not anymore.

you're my vague memory of the past.
we need to make new ones :)

I said I wanted to change my pencil case next semester, cause I've been using it since like forever. but my grandmommy just washed it and it looks so clean. plus, it's still usable. don't think I'll throw it just yet.

Photobucket
I love my pencil case, cmon :)


it's the weekend :))! so fast. insane. I hope me aunt asks me out for a movie later. it's now our little thing. aunt/niece kind of activity :))!





my stomach hurts like mad cow disease.
why must Aunt Flow squeeze my guts so hard?