Sunday, June 5, 2011

if you like pina calada, & get caught in the rain

iSeries - House 7

I'm glad I waited until the whole season was done to watch. so much nicer this way, not having to wait every week.

I loved House and Cuddy together. it made House such a loving guy. heh. too bad that didn't last. damn sad, broke my heart.

ooh & Chase! uhlala. I don't know why but I'm so attracted to him this season :))! his accent. ay caramba!

back to reality.

Aunt brought the baby she was sitting over when she came over the other weekend. he's so cute! but so notty. when you ask him not to do anything, he'll purposely do it! and he eats a lot, alot a lot.

Coffee liked him a lot too. I'm sure Coffee was wondering why was he so short, cause Coffee has never seen or played with babies before. when he stood up, he was as tall as the baby.

they were sho cute! Coffee kept licking his face :p & the baby kept chasing after Coffee, and sat with him under the table! cutest thing ever.

Photobucket
Photobucket
heh.

he's so heavy! my arm aches after carrying him.

so, I bought this new lip balm a couple of weeks ago, and now it's going to finish :( I like the smell and taste. its pomegranate :)) loves. don't think I'll buy another tube cause it's freaking RM25 for a tube. crazy.

I want to though, but its too much money.

Photobucket
I love it. hmm, smells so good :)



next post, into the future we head.
me trip back to Taiping.
it's been years since I went back.