Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I notice that you got it, you notice that I want it

iMovie - X-Men : The Last Stand.

I can't wait to watch First Class :)! it's been awhile since I've last plunged my butt on the cinema seat. it's time I give it another visit.

Went out with the family today. I wasn't in the mood to shop. when I'm not in the mood, they want to go shopping -.- such bad timing.

wasn't in the mood because the day before today, I went for my facial and bought her pimple cream which all in all costs me at about RM150.

Usually I don't mind paying, whatever but this month I'm really very broke from last month so when I asked my mother for a refund, she said that it's my facial appointment, and it's my face, so why must she pay.

bitch I tell you.

therefore I wasn't up for shopping today cause I only had 13 bucks in my wallet.

In the morning, if you're following me(@gnetss -there's my plugin :p) & @viviankhoo you're up to date about what we tweeted each another. She told me about the lip balms from Burt Bee. so while I was at The Curve, I went to check that out.

I didn't like it one bit. it doesn't smell good. it smells like medicines and even the pomegranate oil one didn't smell like pomegranate at all. & all the sample they had there melted, so it shows how easy it melts. I would rather pay the extra 2 bucks to get my current lip balm :)

at night, I raided my mother's cosmetic drawer and asked (when I say ask, I meant firmly telling her) to hand down all her Chanel products to me :))!

Photobucket
Photobucket
she thinks that the longer perfume 'ages' the better it smells!
the bigger sized one looks like Whiskey to me :p

also got myself a started kit facial products from Kose :)!

Photobucket

I have so many now. from one simple facial wash to three different brands of facial stuffs! I'm not using all 3 brands at ones though. using it one by one. Starting from the one that my facial face person? gave me.

Yes, I don't know what they're called and yes, I've started going for facials. man how is it part of spa and pampering when it hurts so bloody much! I started tearing up when she was poking and pushing. damn pain. my forehead and nose area I can handle, it's the checks part that hurts so much.

my face will be all red and blotchy and swollen after a session.
& I don't see no differences. still got pimples!





now I have more than a liquid eye liner :D