Thursday, June 16, 2011

you'll pay me back in kind & reap just what you've sown

iSeries - The Nine Lives of Chloe King.

not bad, not bad. I just think the little super powers part could be improved. I mean come on, if Chloe's powers and the Kai's are the main power, then it should be super powerful, right?

Other than that, nice thrilling show. ABC Family airs some scary series sometimes.

ooh Grey Damon is so cute and he looks a little like Darren Criss to me. I likey :)))! he's so cute. if that series needs a reason to be watched, he would be it. heh

so, after the first episode, Chloe has 8 lives left. let's see when she'll run out of lives.

I don't know what's wrong with me, I keep waking up before 8am. I'm slowly and steadily sleeping pass 11pm :))! I'm a night person now. hahaa.

went fo' breakfast and then to some ulu-ulu place. I wanted to get more flowers since I was near the place I previously got my roses. but they didn't have the carnations & gardenias that I wanted.

came home at about 4pm. time is passing by so fast. I left the house a little after 10am. shyte. It was so hot out. was nearly 40 degrees. crazy.

I started reading The Time Traveler's Wife again. I forgotten how much inappropriate scenes there are in the book. damn :p

Photobucket
favourite present from Crystal that year

I like it, the words just flows naturally.
I don't like it if I have to stop mid sentence to look up a word.

After dinner, went down to Petaling Street :))! the more times I visit that place, the least things I'll bring home with me.

today, I bought another.. I don't know what's it called. a baggy thingy? heh.

Photobucket
I'm telling you, it's just so soft. I likey.

now I have more make-up stuffs to put in other than my liquid eyeliner :)) like me new Chanel bronzer :)))! mums keeps stealing it after I showed her how to use it -.- tsk.

oh speaking of make-up stuffs. I wanted to get Lauren Conrad's Style book for quite some time now but it seems that I don't have to already cause most of her make-up and hair tips are posted up on her website.

Photobucket

well, that's where I steal all her tips from :p







my books' calling my name!
noone can pry that thick rectangle thing off my hands until I'm done!