Thursday, June 30, 2011

let your heart sing & tonight, we light up the stars

iMovie - Transformers Dark of the Moon.

it was the shyte! it was amazeballz! Michael Bay is just a genius. tell me one movie that he directed that nobody likes - none!

Don't let the trailer deceive you. there's more than meets the eye :p HAHA. Mike is just too much of a genius. There's surprises, there's action, there's humour, there's everything you need in a kickass movie :))

ooh I must say, kudos to Rosie Hungtington-Whiteley. I thought she's going to be yet another plastic and all stiff in the movie but actually she did a phenomenal job! I was impressed, and I believed. I give you a standing ovation. good job on her first movie.

& I can't forget Shia LaBeouf, can I? ohyeah my man. I'm in love. heh. he's so handsome. I just love him so darn much! && Josh Duhamel ;))!

the only thing that didn't sit right with me was Rosie's white shirt at the final battle. everyone was all dirty and sweaty but her white shirt and face still clean and powder fresh! c'mon.

so, my recommendations, watch the bloody movie! it's incredible. it made me cry, it made me laugh, it made my day :)

So, my day started off - so so. had a lunch with Elyza, Hari & Julian. It's good seeing Julian again. I've missed him so much :)! he hasn't change. & I like it. haaha.

spent almost 4 hours at Delicious for lunch. time flew by like that! *snaps finger. it was fast. insane.

chat, hang 10, caught up and played with Julian's photobooth! haven't I told y'all that that's my new shyte app? :p

Photobucket
@elyzawong

Photobucket
Julian, Elyza, Hari & I

Photobucket
my Darlie commercial resume.

Photobucket
mrs. Cool yo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

reached One Utama in time :))! no malaysian timing yo. though the cinema was late to let us in :(

here goes our movie in 3D!

Photobucket

ooh, but before. this is a story I must tell. bro told me I had an extra tic to invite my friend, so I invited Elyza straight. she confirmed and we were all excited, until she unconfirmed. no matter. asked Angeline if she would like it. she said yeah - all excited until she too said she can't make it last minute.

I gave up. I decided to wait until the very day itself..

& then Elyza told me she could go again :))! its meant to be her ticket. haha. thanks for your great company Ely :)! wouldn't wanna go with anyone else.

yeah so, it was about 9pm after the movie ended. you're in for a 3 hour movie! worth every penny & every second.

came home at about 11pm. went out the door at 12pm, came back in at 11pm. crazy shyte!





I'm loving my life :)