Monday, June 27, 2011

I said excuse me you're a hell of a guy, I mean mymym you're like pelican fly.

iMovie - Green Lantern.

it wasn't thaaat good. I don't like the ending, nothing special or exciting. however, I would pay top dollars again to watch Ryan Reynolds :))! he's so schexxyy yo!

&& though it's not good, its quite funny.

I've been doing so many things for the past few days, since sissy & brother came home until I don't remember when or what day it happened. plus, I'm sleep deprived. haven't had a good nights sleep cause everyone's here, cousins & aunts.

the house is hopping :p

so pictures that I have reminds me faintly of what I did. hahaa. here goes.

Photobucket
yums. apple struddle from Perth.
it was good good good.

Went Bentong a day after sissy came home. I shouldn't had tagged along cause we went to some dead ghost place. & we were nowhere near the town. scary shyte.

ooh plus, it was so hot and sunny out, we stayed inside the car with the a/c on. yes, spoiled brats we are ;p
Photobucket

After that day, another day which I don't remember when, sissy, Sam & I went out to KTZ with Elyza. went to visit Maple :))! I wish she would grow much faster so that I have more to hug and squeeze :p

Photobucket
shoo cuteypie!

I don't know what day or date it is already. I'm like going through this week in auto-pilot :p & I'm having fun.

I've been using me McApple Pie for days and I'm crazy obsessed with Photo Booth :p I keep asking people to camwhore with me! HAHAA

Photobucket
oh dear Vitamin Water, ily.

Sissy only brought back 2 bottles for me :( I can't bring myself to drink it laa. after no more. damn sad.