Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind

iSeries - Cougar Town 2.

I don't know why most of the actors that was in Scrubs are making appearance on Cougar Town.

speaking of Scrubs, I've realised that I haven't watch the latest season.

Seriously, I would like a day when I will be able to stay at home all day without going out. I'm still craving for a day of nothing-ness! I don't even have the time to read finish my book. I don't have the time to myself.

it's so tiring. and so frustrating. yes it is.

but but but I can't wait till my brother, Lauren and Jess to be back home. home is gonna be hoppin'! I don't even know where I'll be sleeping :(

hopefully sissy will bring me back a couple bottles of Vitamin Water! man I've missed it.

She's been teasing me all this time. so unfair that she gets easy access to em there :p

Photobucket
yes please.

me cousin that was in London also teased. there's like this vending machine for Vitamin Water. super kool.

Photobucket

I vant Vitamin Water. I vant to go Perth. I vant to go Adelaide. I vant a 3 month holiday. I vant so many things. I'm feeling very greedy today. I vant it all, I vant it now.

my mother is spring cleaning the entire house. I better go intervene or else she'll throw away all of my stuff on purpose! let's see how much shyte she has since she's been telling me how much I have.




Adam Levine is schexxyy!
I'm in love.