Saturday, June 25, 2011

happy 5th doggie day Zephyr.

iMovie - Totally Spice the Movie

It's that time of the year again. it's Zephry's birthday :)))! I try to make it a big deal but one girl's effort is just not enough. whatever. I still love him. in fact, I love him more this day every year.

more treats, more attention, more everything :p

Photobucket
"do I look older?"

let's just hope he knows that this day is like no other day of the year so he'll look forward for today again next year :p

my Zephyr boy is 5 years old. man. in dog years, that's like 35 years old virgin dog :p HAHA.

thinking of going out to get him a flavoured bone and those meat thingy for his dinner, but I don't have the car. sucko.

I've been giving him Freshies, the other Greenies that is sold in Perth* until his shyte also green in colour :p he ate 4 today. so that's enough. its so freaking expensive and I'm giving it to him today like he's the king.

well, he is. for today :)

Photobucket
"ahh. ohso good! "


I love that he's such a good boy. & that he doesn't bite when people disturbs him while he eats.

he loves to run away but when he comes home, and when he plops himself onto the marble floor to rest, he makes all the anger I have towards him vanish with his puppy dog stare.

he's just always excited to see you. and he has all his cute little charms to make people love him more than Coffee :p haha.

Photobucket
he's always moving.
best shot I could take!

next year, I promise you'll have a crown on your little head and a cake 3 tiers tall :p
HAHAHA! I'll dream it for you, dear Zephyr

Photobucket
my big bolster rat!