Monday, June 13, 2011

don't patronize me with lies, I'm a man, be a woman now

iSeries - Criminal Minds.

I keep jumping season, I don't know which season, which episodes I haven't watch or watched.

After started watching this series, I'm super cautious and super paranoid at the same time. its kind of scary actually. but I like it.

so. the holiday boredom is starting to kick in. I feel so bored and restless at the same time and I have nothing to do. I get the feeling of doing something but there's nothing to be done so I'll just start cleaning my room or rearrange my stuffs.

I still haven't found the satisfaction of doing something important or hardworking. I'm weird.

I can't wait for classes to start up again. I'm actually enjoying my degree challenge.

slept at around 5.30am last night. I haven't pulled an all nighter since October when I had to rush my assignment and presentation. & yes, I still remember the day when I was up for more than 24 hours.

stupid Canadian GP :( the race was suppose to end at 3am but because of the rain, it ended at 5am. don't want to talk about it, only that Sebastian Vettel should have won it. damn sad. I cried when the British anthem came up for Jenson Button. cause it was suppose to be the German anthem :(

ooh, the one day I decided to sleep in is the one and only day people decides to call me up! man. a girl like me needs her sleep, especially when this old lady here slept way past her bedtime at 10pm.

you're lucky that I'm a morning person.

This year I remembered Zephyr's birthday in advance. for the last two years, it somehow slipped my mind so I got him last minute presents. yes, I give him presents ie bones & treats & whatnots.

this year, I'm thinking of buying him a couple of greenies and those flavored bones. it may seem like basic treats to your dogs but mine can't always eat em or else he's coat of fur will be uneven or his fur may fall.

so those flavored treats are gumdrops of heaven to him :))!

Photobucket


peace out.