Friday, June 24, 2011

kiss me till you're drunk and I'll show you

iSeries - Criminal Minds 5.

I can never finish watching this series like that -.- but it feels better, more episodes to watch :))! I'm obsessed with Aaron Hotchner & Spencer Reid. I love em. Derek Morgan isn't bad too :)! heh.

I know I talked about this obsession for the umpteenth time. I just can't get over it :p

so, mommy got back all 3 of her children under the same roof :)! so hapi. I also so hapi ;))! though we all haven't been home at the same time yet. both of em so busy. I had to give up my car-using time for em. more time to say home :p

yea right. I'm always going out, it's very tiring :p though though I'm loving it cause I keep buying stuff and my sissy pays for it :p since they came back, I didn't have to use me money at all :D

yes, I'm very money minded lately cause they have more money than I do. they keep converting back to aussie dollars & say that everything is dirt cheap. so they can pay for me, thank you very mucho :)

yesterday is the only day I didn't go out :))! ohyeah. stayed home all day playing Pictureka & Fruit Ninja on my brother's iPad.

when he came home yesterday night & gave mommy hers, she wouldn't even let me touch it. so 'new shyte attitude'. then when I started playing with my bro's, all the jailbroken games, she wanted to steal mine -.-

Photobucket

cheh. hehee! I played until I got headache :( but it was fun, fun, fun! PICTUREKA!

Photobucket

ooh, speaking of Apple products, I finally, after 4 years, have me sissy's Mac handed down to me :)! the perks of being the youngest, I get their cast-offs for free! HAHA. better late than never, right?

Photobucket
I'm naming her McApple Pie ;)





can't wait for when Lauren comes over :)!
just like old times.