Wednesday, June 15, 2011

you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul

iMovie - Pretty Little Liars 2.

ohyeah. more PPL :))! watching season 1 all over again to jog my memory. man, this show is quite scary sometimes.

I'm in love with Ezra Fitz! heh
& Toby :)!

I've been sleeping a lot today. I feel... actually, I feel more tired. the more I sleep, the more I want to sleep. hahaa. thank gosh I can afford to sleep all day ;p

The idea of changing my facebook profile picture just came to me one minute yesterday. so I did. I've had my last picture up since my birthday last year. it was epic, that picture. didn't want to change it.

Photobucket

I had so much memory of the knife first handed to me. happy day.

while I'm on the subject of the past, I've been reading my blog posts from 2007 and man do I crack myself up with that I wrote. I love the fact that when I'm reading what I wrote, I got to remember that day as well. it feels like a near memory.

so I say, those new blogger that says in their first blog post that their blogs are going to be different, that they won't chronically write out their day, what they did, what they ate, who they saw are only fooling themselves because trust me, that golden rule will be out of their heads by the time they hit their 20th blog post. or so.

what else can you blog about other than your daily life, what you saw, what you ate, what you did? most known blogger are paid to do exactly that, right? don't kid yourself, kid.

wow, *looks behind* where did that come from.

well anyways. my grammar stinks last time. and so was my spelling. I should say IS. I'm never strong with spelling. trust me, I thank gosh for auto-correct all the time :p

I'm trying very very hard not to spend any gablooms (money) until my brother & sister comes home. cause according to my mums and her "let's not shop until jessy comes home" comment, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna shop until I ask mums for 4 months allowance in advance :p

or something of that sort.

Photobucket


peace out. blooper.