Friday, June 10, 2011

I have this feeling that I finally fund the words to say

iReality - The Voice.

Adam Levine is simply just schexxyy! and charming, and cute, and while he smiles, I smile :p
&& he's super funny and honest and a pain in the butt to others, which is just naise!

I hope he wins, but I must say, CeeLo do have better singers on his team.

watch #thevoice :)

Went to The Curve 3 days in a row. I'm sick of that place already. Each day I go, each day I buy stuffs.

not kool

mother decided to refund me back for my facial cost :))! I knew she would have caved. heh. however, that didn't stop the bitchness that was coming out of her. she really needs a time out. I would put her in the dog house if I had one.

she's ruining my holiday mood. my cousin is ruining my holiday mood. he's such a little rascal. and he's so annoying -.- thank gosh school holiday is over. back to school next week. goodbye.

I've been putting away my notes lately and I realised that I've used a lot of those florescent sticky notes thingy. so I decided to go out and get more colours :))!

Photobucket

& yes, I don't throw away my notes, even though I won't be using it next semester.
hello. I'm a hoarder. I still have those SPM questions.

After that, went to Ikea and got a bunch of kitchen ware. I got myself a salad spinner :))! I've been wanting one ever since I watched Jamie Oliver and saw that he had one. wooh. I was just talking about it then I saw it in the huge basket thingy.

naise. it's so fun.

Also got a glass vase just for fun. it was so cute, I couldn't put it back down. When I came home, saw a great opportunity to use it. placed my flowers inside :))! perfect fit. loves.

Photobucket

I want to go get more flowers. this time, carnations. they're so pretty. one of my favorites :)