Friday, July 1, 2011

count your blessings to find what you look for

iSeries - Charmed.

wahoo. it's so clear :))! my sister brought home Charmed after I asked her to get it for me. no more watching it pixelated anymore. wow. I can see their faces so clearly now :p

I have season 1 -5 in those gold CDs that my brother burned since the 90's. I think.. hahaa!

anyhoo.

it's late now and I have to get up early for an exciting day tomorrow :)! I'm tired of staying home already. bored and restless after staying in my room for a day and a half. leggo out.

Elyza and I always have fun together, no matter what we're doing. we'll just find fun out of boring stuffs. can't imagine my life without her heh.

what is it today? confession day :p

Photobucket
so here she is. my best friend.
mrs. pumpkin head :)

Photobucket
anything you can wear, I can wear better
hahaa

Photobucket


Jackson & Lauren are going back to Adelaide :( 1 week flew by so quick. why can't time slow down while we have fun? I'm gonna miss them so much. it'll be till next year when I'll have the chance to meet up with em again.

hopefully next time it'll be me visiting them in Adelaide :)

before that, brother went out with his friend the whole day, so sissy, Sam and I went to have awesome lunch at Village Park, then to Tutti Frutti :)!

as usual, time passed so fast. came home at around 5pm! before brobro left, he taught me how to get those apps that costs money! now I know how :)) I got Pictureka in my phone baby!

though it's not as fun as playing it on the iPad cause it's much bigger! I'm gonna miss playing Pictureka.

anyways, soon it'll be Jessy and Sam leaving. tsk. they're leaving on the 7th anyways for Bangkok. & then coming back for 2 days before flying back to Perth, leaving me home alone :( so sad. how I wish I could continue my degree at Perth.

till that day comes, I'll keep dreaming :)

ooh, mumsie bought a new bowl for Zephyr for his birthday :))! it's huge that bowl.
& on the first night, because it was new, Zephyr ate all his dinner in a jiffy!

Photobucket
my little old man.





interesting and exciting day tomorrow :))!