Tuesday, June 1, 2010

two in love can make it, take my heart & please don't break it

iMovie - The Parent Trap.

Photobucket
I've made the mistake of not coming after you once,
I'm not going to do that again, no matter how brave you are.

Photobucket
You & I are like- like sisters!
Sisters? Hallie, we're like twins!

Classic!

I think I've only watched this movie like 500 times!

Lindsay Lohan was so cute and pretty in that movie. & I don't get why the casting director didn't want to cast a twin for the part. I'm amazed by how they made the movie!

My new neighbour is so annoying! I hate them already!

They took my parking spot! damn you stupid neighbour! There's a perfectly nice shady spot for them beside their house but they don't want to park there for some reason! Instead, every time when I come home, they're car is right where I always park mine!

It's so annoying! some times I wish I could just go up to them and ask them to stop parking there! though it's opposite closer to their house, but it's MINE! I was here first and I was here longer!

Anyhoo. today of all days was the day that I felt like going out so badly but the stupid weather spoiled everything! Well, can't really call it stupid because I rather it was cold and wet than hot hot burning HOT! if only it snows!

"Jack Frost roasting in an open fire...."

*Oops, I just fell asleep 30 minutes ago :P remembered that I didn't double lock the doors, close the windows and the back door, or else I'll probably still be in LaLaLand.

Photobucket
I'll be saving some power every night since I'm always up till 4AM thisdays.