Thursday, June 24, 2010

Let's go, baby I gotta have some more, turn the beat up.

iSeries - GRΣΣK.

I'm still obsessed :P

so, something totally weird is happening to me right now. not weird weird but something I think is a little too coincidental.

Like for example, it happened three times now. I think of something and not tell anyone, then the next day or so it happens! weird right?

Then today, it became weirder! it's like I'm watching The Six Sense! without the ghosts.

Day before yesterday I dreamt that my house and four of the Hartamas streets got robbed! and I was watching as it happens outside in my car. & then in every of my dreams, I'm the superhero! I solved the case, I figured out who did it..

that isn't important. then I shared my dream with mums and she was like "get out!" My maid just told her that one of the houses she cleans just got robbed too! (2 houses to the left behind our house)

another total coincidence or is something creepy happening to me?!

When I was younger, after watching too much Charmed, I always wanted a supernatural power! like to fly or to blow something up with my hands like Piper! HAHA or maybe it's just the power of Secret. you know like when you wish for something you want badly, it'll come true.. ?

I'll take it as a sign if it happens again! I don't believe in too many coincidences!

flipping the page!

this days I like taking pictures of the sky! It's so pretty especially when the sun is setting! It'll be even prettier if there isn't any cranes or other constructional stuffs blocking my view. or antennas.

Photobucket
it looks like some icy mountain to me.

this was taken just before I started this blog post. the sky is totally in a funk today. having a bad hair day or something because it doesn't want us to see it.

Photobucket
the sky fully covered with white fluffy clouds.




oh dang. I'm done with Greek!
what's next, True Blood?