Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm not a mistake, I'm not a fake, it's set in my DNA

iMovie - Aquamarine.

Had the most crappy day!

It wasn't THAT bad, but it wasn't good either! blah.

I'm waking up earlier this days because me mums comes in my room and off my air cond. She's doing that frequently now days because the electric bill is astronomical for a two person household.

So, woke up and took my time to get ready and waited for Rachel to call. see Rachel, I love you so much until you call, I come :P

My day started going downhill from the minute I went to my car!

THE JAM!

It was from the inner shop lots to the traffic light! I was stuck in Hartamas for over 10 minutes! WTF?! that's the first time in all my life (I've been living in the Hartamas area since I was born) to be stuck in a jam in Hartamas.

After getting out of that jam, I got stuck again at the U-turning to that Help MickeyDees -.-

I haven't been driving as much lately so by that time, the ball of my toes hurts like crazy! one of the cons of having a manual car!

anyhoo. it took me almost an hour to go pick Rachel up! THEN.

I got stuck AGAIN at the turning into OneUtama traffic light -.-! so not my day to drive! I was super pissed and out of my cherry mood by the time I entered the parking lot.

Had lunch at Delicious! one of the waiter man was so rude. he's the one that took down the wrong order or heard the wrong thing. he blamed me! stupid. it's your fault for 1. not listening properly, 2. not repeating the order to see if it's correct. ass.

VivianKhoo had to leave by then! busy Friday party girl! window shopped with Rachel for awhile before going to MPH! it's a must, idk why. heh

Photobucket
Photobucket
Rach' yo! whats up face :P

Photobucket
this doesn't look like Justin's Justified! copycat.

I went home shortly after Rachel did. what a sucky day for me. NO, not the hanging out with you girls that sucked, the journey to go meet up with you sucked.

blah.

the upside of my day! found a donkey in my KoKo Crunch :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm colouring it :)